Lay of the Land
- You will be the only party on the entire farm.
- Most guests use of the either the Barn (3,600 sq. ft. – 4,800 for additional cost) or the Riverside Park (1 acre). Other areas also available.
- Gorgeous Views from the Barn / Beautiful Solitude by the River.
- Free Parking (field).
- We have all the chairs you will need!
- We have plenty of rectangular tables as well.
- Hay bales (availability depends on how hungry the goats have been).
- Electricity and Water (at barn) included.
- A Variety of Tents (see pricing sheet).
- Food prep wagon (it’s hokey looking, but very convenient)!
- Electric generators.
- Hay Wagon Rides!
Equipment Rental Pricing
- Camping (Rustic) – $25 / Vehicle (limit of 5 people/vehicle).
- Food Prep Wagon – $125/day. Propane not included. Holds a BBQ grill, 2-burner stove top, Stainless prep table, serving table, 5 gallons water, 1000 Watt generator, 120 gallon cooler.
- Chairs – Included. You setup.
- 50 lb Hay Bales – $1.50/day. Availability varies with goats’ appetites.
- 1000 Watt Generator – $75/day Honda, “Super Quiet”
- 5500 Watt Generator – $100/day.
- Hay Wagon – $75/ride (20 minutes-ish) or $200/hour. Hay wagon holds 20 people Includes tractor and driver.